Running is really good for health. As if I needed to remind you of that! I started running at the early age of 8. I used to run uphills with my dad at 4am!!! Yikes, my dad used to wake me up and take me running that early in the morning. He was a cop and was brought up in a military style household. His dad used to do the same to him. Needless to say, this habit came to a stop in my teenage years. I refused to get up at that time. I never really gave up running though. I continued but now I'm really trying to push myself even harder than before. My best timing so far was 2miles in under 12 minutes. That was when I had purchased a fresh pair of Nike running shoes. The shoe's are where the running seems to be at. You either have good running shoe's or you don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment