Friday, April 27, 2012

Humidity

I find it difficult to run in humid weather. Here, in California, we do not encounter humidity very much so it makes it even more difficult when I do encounter it in other places. I guess it's simply because I'm not used to it. One of my friends told me of playing sports in humid weather and just how difficult it was. It's quiet uncomfortable. Adding shoe's and socks to that weather makes it even more unbearable. While on a mission trip to Belize, I played basketball in humid weather and did not do so well. I was sweating more than usual and was very uncomfortable. The humid air felt like a heavy weighted burden on me! Drinking cold water helped and that is what I kept doing. During basketball, I took breaks to cool down and I think that was smarter than to continue playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment