Does the battle sport a such contour?
Amazingly enough I have not run since Saturday. I ran about a mile and half on Saturday. I plan to get back to running, hopefully later on today or tomorrow. Meanwhile, I have been trying to break in the new Puma's I bought last week. They are comfortable for walking and running. The top material seems to be waterproof and the cushioning seems to work very well. I wore these most of past weekend and they still feel like new shoe's. They also seem to be good at trail running, which I would like when I do go trail running.
Trail running used to be very fun and I loved it but, ever since I moved out of my parent's house, I discontinued trail running. You certainly need proper shoes with a lot traction in order to do trail running. These Puma's look like they have a lot of traction and the right amount of cushioning. The waterproof upper material does seem to be made for trail running. I would advice anyone out there looking to purchase a nice pair of running shoe's, give Puma's a chance and you will not be disappointed.
Amazingly enough I have not run since Saturday. I ran about a mile and half on Saturday. I plan to get back to running, hopefully later on today or tomorrow. Meanwhile, I have been trying to break in the new Puma's I bought last week. They are comfortable for walking and running. The top material seems to be waterproof and the cushioning seems to work very well. I wore these most of past weekend and they still feel like new shoe's. They also seem to be good at trail running, which I would like when I do go trail running.
Trail running used to be very fun and I loved it but, ever since I moved out of my parent's house, I discontinued trail running. You certainly need proper shoes with a lot traction in order to do trail running. These Puma's look like they have a lot of traction and the right amount of cushioning. The waterproof upper material does seem to be made for trail running. I would advice anyone out there looking to purchase a nice pair of running shoe's, give Puma's a chance and you will not be disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment