I have been away for a while. Had to attend some weddings and receptions and take two psychology courses in less than two months! Today, however, I went back to the gym. I did not step into the gym for about a month now. I biked, did pull ups, dips, and hit the sauna. What I discovered is that sauna really helps you shed some pounds off! I realize this is old news but I hated the sauna until recently. I used my apartment sauna and liked the feeling. But be careful while using it, I start to feel sleepy due to the heat. And take water with you. Do not sleep and if you don't feel good, GET OUT of the sauna.
Good advice about being in a sauna.
ReplyDeleteJust checking back for any new posts you may have written.
I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.